QES can help instill Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) improvements, by uncovering gaps in your WSH and then fill them with the appropriate action.
Business Under Surveillance Program
Unfortunately for some companies, they would fall under the “Business Under Surveillance” program also known as the BUS program in short.
These are three factors that will attribute to companies falling under this category:-
1. Fatal Accidents
2. Poor WSH management (e.g. poor site conditions)
3. Accumulated demerit points
To aid in the understanding of the current WSH standards, we assess your company with these few steps:-
1. Physical inspection at your premises
2. Document review
With the above completed, we are able to better assess the current standards.
A five-step program will kick in after the assessment of the situation.
5. Monitor and Evaluate
While the results may vary, these five main improvements can be seen throughout our program implementation.
1. Reduce in Workplace Accidents
2. No high insurance premium
3. Reduce loss in man-days due to reduce accidents
4. Reduce in authority fines
5. Safe culture instilled
This is written by QE Safety Consultancy Pte Ltd. Reproduction is not allowed unless written permission has been granted.
+65 6694 3200
+65 8838 2583