What is ISO Certification
ISO – International Organization for Standardization:
ISO Certification is a process that ensures that the products and services meet the specified requirements.
ISO certification is a system of standards for quality management. It’s a set of guidelines that helps organizations in developing, implementing and maintaining their quality management systems.
The ISO certification process starts with the organization’s self-assessment. The organization chooses an ISO standard to which it wants to be certified, then conducts its own internal assessment to see if it meets the requirements of the chosen standard.
Why ISO Certification is necessary?
ISO Certification is necessary to ensure the quality of a product or service. It helps in providing an international standard for the quality of goods and services. ISO certification also helps in ensuring that the company’s products are safe for use by customers.
Achieving ISO Certification requires certain requirements such as an assessment by an independent third party, a documented quality management system, and evidence that all procedures have been followed to meet the requirements set by ISO.
Benefits of ISO Certification:
1) Customer Satisfaction: It helps to create higher customer satisfaction.
2) Quality Assurance: The certification process helps organizations improve their performance by providing a framework for continual improvement.
3) Market Advantage: ISO certification gives companies an edge in the market, as they are able to differentiate themselves from competitors.
4) Reduced Risk: The certification process helps reduce company risks by demonstrating compliance with international standards and regulations, which in turn increases customer trust and satisfaction.
5) Cost Savings: Companies can save money on production costs by reducing waste, improving efficiency, and increasing productivity through better planning and control of resources.
QE Safety Consultancy providing the following ISO Consultancy Services:
– ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
– ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management System for Medical Devices
– ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
– ISO 45001:2018 Safety Management System
– ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System
– ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management System
– ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 27701:2019 Information Security Management System
With the 5 steps QES approach, the organization can attain the certification in the fastest and most effective way. Contact us to attain ISO Certification to your Organization.
For more information: Mobile: +65 6694 3200 | +65 8838 2583, Email: email@example.com