This intensive course is a key requirement in becoming a registered Auditor/Lead Auditor. The course is structured to provide in-depth understanding of QMS requirements (ISO 9001:2015), knowledge and skills required to assess the Quality Management System as an organization.
SDU Points: 40
- A brief discussion upon ISO 9000 Standards series
- 7 Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing against ISO 9001 Standard Requirements
- Quality Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc
This course is specially designed for:
- Quality Professionals/ Consultants
- Management Representatives/ Managers / Process owners
- ISO Coordinators
- Auditors/ Lead Auditors
- Internal auditors of QMS & Other Management System Standards
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose, content and relationship of ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011.
- Explain the terminology used in ISO 9001.
- Explain the benefits of third-party certification of a QMS for organizations and stakeholders.
- Explain the role of the auditor in assessing an organization’s ability to meet customer, statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the product, and the organizations own requirements
Note: This course is delivered in association with CQI and IRCA Approved Training Partner.
ATP Number: 01199876
Mode: Virtual Class
Course Duration: 40 hrs [5 days]
Online Assessment: 2 Hours
Course Fee: S$900