ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
ISO 9001 is a Quality Management System (QMS) which is a formalized system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving quality policies and objectives. A QMS helps coordinate and direct an organization’s activities to meet customer and regulatory requirements and improve its effectiveness and efficiency continuously.
After attaining ISO 9001, your business will have an internationally recognized Quality Management System. Organizations with this standard demonstrate the ability to consistently offer products and services that need customer and regulatory requirements.
If you are interested in attaining the ISO 9001:2015 standard, fill in the contact form below.
- Become more effective in meeting the customer’s requirements, which helps to instill confidence in the organization, in turn leading to more customers, more sales, and more repeat business
- Ensure compliance with regulations and provision of products and services in the most cost- and resource-efficient manner, creating room for expansion, growth, and profit
- Communicate readiness to produce consistent results
- Gain a competitive advantage
How can we help you to establish a Quality Management System?
- Understanding the company processes and developing procedures according to the ISO 9001 requirement
- Train key personnel for awareness training courses and internal audit training courses.
- Assist the team in the implementation of the procedures
- Conduct an internal audit to ensure compliance of the requirement and recommend further improvement
- Arrange and assist during the certification audit to ensure a smooth audit process.
With the 5 steps approach, the organization can attain the certification in the fastest and most effective way.
To learn more about this ISO consultancy, please contact +65 8838 2583 (Sales Manager), +65 6694 3200 (Office), or fill-up the form below.