This course is a foundational course to Quality Management Systems and provides an in-depth understanding of the principles and concepts of the ISO 9000 series of standards and how the requirements impact the day-to-day operations of organizations in any industry.
Participants will learn about the roles and responsibilities of the auditor and will also learn about the audit principles and techniques in conducting an internal audit using process approaches and risk-based approaches.
UTAP grant supported, able to claim up to 50% of course fee.
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Define the audit scope, criteria, frequency, methodologies, responsibilities and requirements
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Be able to plan, prepare and execute integrated management system internal audit effectively
- Develop the skills of evaluating the significance of audit findings and developing appropriate corrective measures
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
This course is specially designed for:
- Management Representatives
- ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee Members
- Lead QMS Auditors & Internal QMS Auditors
- Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating and ISO 9001 conformance
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on audit activities related to ISO 9001:2015
- Gain skills necessary to assess an organization’s capability to manage its quality management system
- Write factual audit reports
Mode: Virtual Class
Course Duration: 16 hrs [2 days]
Course Fee: S$300