This course provides knowledge and practical skills necessary to carry out an integrated Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) Management System Audit. Participants will learn how to audit based on the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements all in one course. This will help participants to save time and money instead of having to attend all three internal auditor courses separately.
UTAP grant supported, able to claim up to 50% of course fee.
SDU Points: 8
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 requirements
- Understanding risk-based thinking, customer enhancement and continual improvement in organizations
- Interpreting key elements of the Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Key guidelines on how to conduct internal audit effectively.
- Preparation for conducting Internal Audit
- The process involved in Internal Auditing
- Reporting an audit
- Follow up of an audit
This course is specially designed for:
- Internal Auditors
- Quality Management Representatives and Practitioners
- Lead Auditors and Internal Audit Programme Administrators
- Quality Professionals
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 audit activities
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QEHS management system
- Write factual audit reports
Mode: Virtual Class
Course Duration: 16 hrs [2 days]
Course Fee: S$350