ISO 27001:2018 (Information Security Management System)
ISO 27001:2018 is an Information Security Management System (ISMS) which is a recognized management system for managing information security governance risk. The standard provides a best-practice framework, ongoing governance, and good management of the system.
- Identify risks to your corporation information and minimize them
- Improve reputation and stakeholder confidence
- Increase in information security awareness
- Reduce staff-related information security breaches
- Stay up-to-date and comply with relevant legislation
- Avoid hefty fines.
- Protect your reputation.
- Reduce the need for frequent audits.
- Understanding the company processes and developing procedures according to the ISO 22301 requirement.
- Train key personnel for awareness training courses and internal audit training courses.
- Assist the team in the implementation of the procedures
- Conduct an internal audit to ensure compliance of the requirement and recommend further improvement
- Arrange and assist during the certification audit to ensure a smooth audit process.
With the 5 steps approach, the organization can attain the certification in the fastest and most effective way.
If you have any other questions or queries, do not hesitate to call us at +65 8838 2583 (Sales Manager), +65 6694 3200 (Office), or fill-up the form below.