The intensive course is a key requirement in becoming a registered auditor / lead auditor. The course is structured to provide the knowledge and skills required to assess the Information Security Management System of an organization with respect to the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- Information Security Management System – Introduction
- Purpose and business benefits of an ISMS, ISMS standards, ISMS audits and third party Certification
- Code of practice for information security controls
- Guidelines for auditing management systems and where applicable
- Audit Concepts
- Conduct of Audit
- Audit Report
- Audit follow-up
This course is specially designed for:
- Information Security Practitioners, Head – IT
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Information Security Management System Consultants
- Information Security Management System Management Representative
- Professionals who have a role to play in the implementation of Information Security Management System
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of an Information Security Management System and the processes involved in establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an ISMS.
- Apply PDCA approach to information security management processes.
- Understand the role and skills required by an auditor / lead auditor.
- Understand auditing concepts and principles.
Note: This course is delivered in association with CQI and IRCA Approved Training Partner.
ATP Number: 01199876
Mode: Virtual Class
Course Duration: 40 hrs [5 days]
Online Assessment: 2 Hours
Course Fee: S$1400