ISO 22301:2019 (Business Continuity Management System)
ISO 22301:2019 is a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) which brings together international best practice to help organizations respond to and recover from, disruptions effectively. This means reduced costs and less impact on business performance should something go wrong. What’s more, companies with multiple sites or divisions can rely on the same consistent approach throughout the entire organization.
- The ability to reassure clients, suppliers, regulators, and other stakeholders that the organization has sound systems and processes in place for business continuity.
- Improved business performance and organizational resilience.
- A better understanding of the business through analysis of critical issues and areas of vulnerability
How would we help you attain this BCMS?
- Understanding the company processes and developing procedures according to the ISO 22301 requirement.
- Train key personnel for awareness training courses and internal audit training courses.
- Assist the team in the implementation of the procedures
- Conduct an internal audit to ensure compliance of the requirement and recommend further improvement
- Arrange and assist during the certification audit to ensure a smooth audit process.
With the 5 steps approach, the organization can attain the certification in the fastest and most effective way.
If you have any other questions or queries, do not hesitate to call us at +65 8838 2583 (Sales Manager), +65 6694 3200 (Office), or you can fill up the form below.