The ISO 22301:2019 course is a key requirement in becoming a registered auditor / lead auditor. The course is structured to provide the knowledge and skills required to assess the Business Continuity Management System of an organization with respect to the requirements of the ISO 22301:2019 international standard.
UTAP grant supported, able to claim up to 50% of course fee.
SDU Points: 20
- The scope, concepts and requirements ISO 22301
- The purpose, importance and benefits of Business Continuity Management System
- Manage auditing teams and improve analysing and reporting skills
- Audit Concepts
- Conduct of Audit
- Audit Report
- Audit follow-up
This course is specially designed for:
- Business Continuity and Information Security Practitioners, Head – IT, Chief Information Security Officer.
- Business Continuity and Information Security Consultants, Risk Professionals, IT Managers.
- Internal or External BCMS Auditor.
- Operations core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving BCMS.
- Professionals who have a role to play in the auditing of BCMS.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Review the structure and requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Apply PDCA approach by establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving the Business Continuity Management System, its processes and their interactions.
- Understand the role and skills required by an auditor / lead auditor.
- Understand the auditing concepts and principles.
Note: This course is delivered in association with CQI and IRCA Approved Training Partner.
ATP Number: 01199876 (BSCIC Certifications Pvt. Ltd.)
Mode: Virtual Class
Course Duration: 40 hrs [5 days]
Online Assessment: 2 Hours
Course Fee: S$1500