ISO 22000:2018 Consultancy: Food Safety Management System (FSMS) which maps out what an organization needs to do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards to ensure that food is safe. It can be used by any organization regardless of its size or position in the food chain.
Once attained, ISO 22000: 2018 certifies that your organization can consistently provide food-related products and services that are safe and meet regulatory requirements.
How would we help you attain this FSMS?
With the 5 steps ISO 22000 Consultancy approach, the organization can attain the certification in the fastest and most effective way. Check our list of ISO Consultancy Services here
- Compliance with international food safety standards
- Reduction in food safety incidents and cost.
- Lower risk of liability.
- Fewer errors and customer complaints.
- Continual improvement in products & processes.
- Resource optimization – internally and along the food chain.
- Sustainable food safety performance.