ISO 22000:2018 (Food Safety Management System)
ISO 22000:2018 is a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) which maps out what an organization needs to do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards to ensure that food is safe. It can be used by any organization regardless of its size or position in the food chain.
Once attained, ISO 22000: 2018 certifies that your organization can consistently provide food-related products and services that are safe and meet regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with international food safety standards
- Reduction in food safety incidents and cost.
- Lower risk of liability.
- Fewer errors and customer complaints.
- Continual improvement in products & processes.
- Resource optimization – internally and along the food chain.
- Sustainable food safety performance.
How would we help you attain this FSMS?
- Understanding the company processes and developing procedures according to the ISO 22000 requirement.
- Train key personnel for awareness training courses and internal audit training courses.
- Assist the team in the implementation of the procedures
- Conduct an internal audit to ensure compliance of the requirement and recommend further improvement
- Arrange and assist during the certification audit to ensure a smooth audit process.
With the 5 steps approach, the organization can attain the certification in the fastest and most effective way.
If you have any other questions or queries, do not hesitate to call us at +65 8838 2583 (Sales Manager), +65 6694 3200 (Office), or fill-up the form below.