This particular course ensures the food being produced is safe for human and animal consumption. It also allows us to understand the food safety challenges for users along the supply chain.
- ISO 22000 standards series
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing ISO 22000:2018 Standard requirements
- Auditing Food Safety Management Systems Documentation
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Checklists, Non-Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting/ Follow up
- Verification/ Audit Records
- Exercises, Case Studies etc.
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration
This course is specially designed for:
- Food Safety Management representatives / Quality professionals / Consultants.
- Professionals who have a role to play in the audit of Food Safety Management System.
- Personnel from certification body, consultants, technical and Quality Managers who are interested in learning ISO 22000:2018 requirements.
- Auditors / Lead Auditors for other management system.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand risks covered by an organisation in the food chain.
- Identify the requirements of ISO HLS (High Level Structure) with PDCA,
- Identify the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 standards.
- Understand the statutory & regulatory requirements of the standard.
- Grasp the ISO 19011 standards interpreting it to auditing requirements.
Note: This course is delivered in association with CQI and IRCA Approved Training Partner.
ATP Number: 01199876
Mode: Virtual Class
Course Duration: 40 hrs [5 days]
Online Assessment: 2 Hours
Course Fee: S$1000