This ISO 14001 is a participative training course, which uses case studies, role play and hands-on auditing experience of companies. The course is structured to provide in-depth understanding of ISO 14001 requirements, knowledge and skills required to assess the quality management system of an organisation.
SDU Points: 40
- ISO 14000 standards series
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing ISO 14001:2015 Standard requirements
- Auditing Environmental Management System Documentation
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting/ Follow up
- Verification/ Audit Records
- Exercises, Case Studies etc
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration
This course is specially designed for:
- Environment Professionals with experience in implementation and auditing of Environment Management Systems
- Management Representatives and core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving Environment Management Systems.
- Executives from organizations willing to implement, maintain and improve upon their Environment Management Systems as per ISO 14001: 2015
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Environmental Management System principles and ISO 14000 series of standards.
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 14001 in the context of an audit.
- Identify the gaps within the existing Environmental Management System vis-à-vis the requirements specified in ISO 14001:2015.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of Auditors and Lead Auditors.
Note: This course is delivered in association with CQI and IRCA Approved Training Partner.
ATP Number: 01199876
Mode: Virtual Class
Course Duration: 40 hrs [5 days]
Online Assessment: 2 Hours
Course Fee: S$1200