ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System)
ISO 14001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for an effective Environmental Management System (EMS) which is defined as a series of international environmental management standards, guides, and technical reports. Certifications to the ISO 14001 standard demonstrate a committed stance on environmental management to company stakeholders.
When an organization has implemented an environmental management system, it ensures environmental compliance, improves environmental performance, and provides a systematic and strategic approach to environmental issues.
If you are interested in attaining the ISO 14001:2015 standard, fill in the contact form below.
- Reduction of environmental impact
- Manage wastage for the company
- Better environmental performance of suppliers
- Conserve input materials, water and energy.
- Conformity to legal registration and international standards
- Improve company reputation and the confidence of stakeholders
- Enhance image and market share.
- Possible marketing advantage.
- Understanding the company processes and developing procedures according to the ISO 14001 requirement
- Train key personnel for awareness training courses and internal audit training courses.
- Assist the team in the implementation of the procedures
- Conduct an internal audit to ensure compliance of the requirement and recommend further improvement
- Arrange and assist during the certification audit to ensure a smooth audit process.
With the 5 steps approach, the organization can attain the certification in the fastest and most effective way.
If you still have any questions about this ISO, you can call us at +65 8838 2583 (Sales Manager), +65 6694 3200 (Office), or fill-up the form below.