QE Safety offers the International Sustainability and Carbon Certification (ISCC) consultancy in Singapore
In order to create a more sustainable future, it is important to take the necessary steps. One of these steps is to become certified in sustainability and carbon management.
The International Sustainability and Carbon Certification (ISCC) program was created to help companies make their operations more environmentally friendly. The program provides a framework for companies that want to reduce their environmental impact.
The ISCC certification is valid for five years, but the company must undergo an audit every two years in order to maintain certification. The audit process includes an environmental assessment, which will be done by a third party organization that has been approved by the ISCC organization.
– It will help to reduce the amount of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
– Improved national and international trade, opening the door to increased market potential
– Proof of compliance with the EU Renewable Energy Directive (RED), thereby granting access to this market for your biomass/biofuels products.
– Ability to communicate credibly to the market regarding the sustainability of your biomass/biofuels products.
– Agricultural producers, Processors
– Trade industry
– Research institutes
QE Safety offers the following services related to the ISCC system:
– Training for employees