Confined Space Rescue Training
New to Confined Space entry? Do you know that rescuer has to be trained to handle confined space emergency? Unsure of whether your employees are competent in the event of an emergency? At QE Safety, our certified Confined Space trainer have the knowledge and experience to share with you what is required during a rescue.
We believe relevance of the industry is important. Therefore, customized training is available. Contact us to find out more or fill in the interest form right below.
- Understanding WSH Confined Space Regulation
- Type of confined Space
- Understanding the hazards during a rescue
- Types of confined space rescue equipment
- Donning and doffing of breathing apparatus
- Emergency Rescue Plan
- Use of Tripod Winch and other rescue equipment
There will be practical and theory assessment to evaluate the participant
Participants who complete our “Confined Space Rescue Training” course will be awarded with 6 Safety Development Unit (SDU) points. This course falls under A1b category. For more information on SDU, please refer to this link.