ISO 50001 Lead Auditor Course
ISO 50001 Lead Auditor Course: This course provides basic training for potential EnMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party EnMS audits.
UTAP grant supported, able to claim up to 50% of course fee.
- Understand the purpose of ISO 50001 and the benefits to an organization of using the Standard
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 50001 50001 management system specification in the context of an audit
- Know the effective implementation of processes, taking into consideration the context of the organization, risks and opportunities and monitoring and measurement requirements
- Plan and conduct an audit of the management and operation of an organization in accordance with the requirements of relevant EnMS audit criteria
- Understand the operations of an Energy Management System based on ISO 50001
- Learn how to integrate ISO 50001 with other management system
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective and preventive action
This course is specially designed for:
- Members/supporting personnel of the energy management team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a EnMS;
- Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the EnMS implementation; and
- Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management system, irrespective of discipline.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand energy management principles, vocabulary and ISO 50001 requirements
- Carry out audit planning
- Acquire on-site audit and audit skills
- Write NC reports and audit reporting
- Conduct audit follow up
Please Contact Us for more details and schedule.
Mode: Virtual Class
Course Duration: 40 hrs [5 days]
Online Assessment: 2 Hours
Course Fee: S$1400