SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES (SMM)
To help with the safe management measures (SMM), Safe Management Officer (SMO) was identified as a vital role.
As we slowly ease up certain restrictions, measures are still required to be in place for social responsibility in our fight against COVID.
To ensure COVID-Safe workplaces, employers should have plans in place to monitor their:-
ii) Workplaces, and
iii) those who may become unwell at the workplaces
We broadly categorize what is required of employers:
- Alternative work arrangements (WFH, staggered working hours, split teams)
- Minimize socializing (wearing protective gear (i.e. masks, gloves, face shield if required), observing good hygiene practices)
- Access Control (SafeEntry, social distancing, minimize physical touchpoints, temperature checks for both workers and visitors)
How can we help?
Safe Management Consultancy
Engage our consultant to assist your organization to develop and implement safe management measures.
Deliverables: Safe Management Monitoring Plan
The scope covers
- Assist to develop the safe management plan with the committee and the inhouse SMO
- Train the Safe Management Officer (SMO)
- Conduct Inspection to identify non-compliance
- Remedying non-compliance: Immediate action should be taken to remedy any non-compliance found during the inspections and checks.
Please contact us with the following details
- Name of the company
- No of employees
- Size of the workplace (estimated)
Do it yourself? We provide training for Safe Management Officers (SMO)
We provide training on the implementation of safe management measures that are in line with the requirements.
Training Title: Safe Management Measures for general workplaces (COVID-19)
- Learn about the duties of SMO
- How to develop and implement a Safe Management Monitoring Plan
- Conducting inspection and remedy the non-compliance
- Records and evidence keeping
No requirements to attend the training, all are welcome.
Note: For companies that wish to resume work at construction worksites and renovation work, we will not be able to provide training. Training will be conducted by BCA, search for Safe Restart Criteria to find out more.
Course Fee: $150 per pax
Venue: Conducted via Zoom in English
Training time: 10am to 12pm
Training days: Every Wednesday and Saturday.
Certificate of participation will be issued upon completion of the training
To register click the contact us button below and fill-up the form.