Awareness & Internal Auditor Training on ISO 45001:2018 OHS
This course is a foundational course to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management systems and provides an in-depth understanding of the principles and concepts of ISO 45001 and how the requirements impact the OH&S management systems and operations in any industry.
Participants will learn about the roles and responsibilities of the auditor and will also learn about the audit principles and techniques in conducting an internal audit using process approaches and risk-based approaches.
As part of our approach to a practical and interactive learning experience, there will be group exercises, mock audits and in-depth discussions during this course.
The course is interactive in nature with emphasis on active involvement of participants in group-work, brainstorming sessions, reflection exercises and assessment of case studies which will result in the participants developing understanding and skills for conducting internal audits for an QMS effectively. At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 45001
- Ensure the correct application of accepted audit protocols for OHSMS
- Plan and undertake internal audits
- Facilitate value-added auditing and reporting to aid enhanced system performance
- Those wishing to implement an OHSM / SMS that have little in place, or are in the early stages of development of their OHSM / SMS
- Those wishing to update their OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health Safety Management systems / Safety Management Systems to the ISO 45001:2018 version in such a manner that it facilitates the opportunity for embracing other systems