This course focus on the Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning in Risk Assessment utilize advanced algorithms and data-driven tools to analyse workplace data, identify potential hazards, and predict safety risks. This approach enables targeted safety measures, improved safety performance, and proactive interventions. By leveraging AI and Machine Learning, organizations can optimize risk assessment processes for a safer work environment.
UTAP grant supported, able to claim up to 50% of course fee.
SDU Points: 8
- Introduction to AI and machine learning: This section covers the basics of AI and machine learning, including how they work, their applications, and their benefits.
- Risk assessment and management: This section covers the principles of risk assessment and management, including risk identification, analysis, and mitigation.
- Data sources and collection: This section covers different data sources and collection methods used in risk assessment, including structured and unstructured data, data cleaning, and data preprocessing.
- Feature engineering: This section covers the process of selecting and extracting the most relevant features from the collected data for use in risk assessment.
- Machine learning algorithms: This section covers various machine learning algorithms used in risk assessment, including supervised and unsupervised learning, decision trees, logistic regression, and neural networks.
- Model evaluation and validation: This section covers methods for evaluating and validating machine learning models used in risk assessment, including crossvalidation, ROC curves, and confusion matrices.
- Real-world applications: This section covers real-world applications of AI and machine learning in risk assessment, including fraud detection, cybersecurity, and financial risk assessment.
This course is specially designed for:
- WSH Professionals
- Businesses & management
- Government agencies
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Improved accuracy: AI and ML algorithms can analyze vast amounts of data quickly and accurately, reducing the chances of human error. This can lead to more accurate risk assessments and better decision-making.
- Enhanced efficiency: AI and ML algorithms can automate time-consuming tasks such as data entry and analysis, freeing up time for risk assessment professionals to focus on more complex tasks.
- Identification of new risks: AI and ML algorithms can analyze data from various sources, including social media and other unstructured data sources, to identify new risks that may have been previously overlooked.
- Personalization: AI and ML algorithms can tailor risk assessments to individual needs and preferences, providing more personalized and effective training.
- Real-time monitoring: AI and ML algorithms can monitor risk in real-time, providing instant alerts and insights to risk assessment professionals.
Overall, AI and ML can significantly enhance the accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness of risk assessment training, allowing professionals to make more informed decisions and better manage risks.
Mode: Virtual Class
Course Duration: 8 hrs
Course Fee: S$400